In this guide, we will show you what to do if websites are not restocking.
First, go to Releases by clicking on the fire icon in the top left menu:
From there, you will have to click on the Websites tab to display all the websites monitored by the Juiced app:
Sometimes, you may have trouble with a certain website that is not restocking, so here are the most common solutions to help you solve it:
- App maintenance: Check the Discord status channel for any current updates and maintenance. It can be related to the websites, which can be why you can't monitor a specific website (or any of them).
- Internet connection: Try to check if your network has been cut while restocking websites. It can be a request error due to this issue.
- Cache issues: Cleaning the cache will reset the app details and help you solve the restocking issues.
- Device issues: Try switching between different devices (computers, smartphones...) and logging out, then back in. Sometimes, it's just a simple bug, but you should report it if it happens many times. Do not forget to check if your device needs to be updated.
- Restock rumors: Restocks are not always official, so they are often rumored. Unless an official source related to the website announced a restocking, do not trust them blindly and set your bot up for nothing.
However, if the solutions written here are not working, you should contact us as soon as possible so we can help you fix this. Please remember that restocks are often rumored, so you won't always see them on the app, but if they do and they are not displayed in the Juiced app, please get in touch with us, and we will let our developers know about this issue.
Need any further help? Contact us.