In this guide, we will show you what to do if the images aren't uploading when listing your items.
Sometimes, this may happen depending on different factors. We will show you the most common solutions to solve it:
- App maintenance: Check the Discord status channel for any current updates and maintenance. It can be the reason why you can't upload your images.
- Internet connection: Check if your network has been cut while trying to upload your images.
- Cache issues: Cleaning the cache will reset the app details, and it can help you solve the uploading issue.
- Device issues: Try switching between different devices (computers, smartphones...) and logging out, then back in. Sometimes, it's just a simple bug, but you should report it if it happens many times. Do not forget to check if your device needs to be updated.
- The image format is not supported: Check if the picture you use for your listing is compatible with the Juiced app.
- Image is corrupted: Check if your picture displays the product's image. The file may be corrupted, so use another one.
However, if the solutions written here are not working, you should contact us as soon as possible so we can help you fix this.
Need any further help? Contact us.