In this guide, we will show you what to do if your orders or listings aren't syncing with eBay, Amazon, or Shopify.
First, go to your Manage Page by clicking on the statistics icon in the top left menu. Then, you will have this view:
To get to the orders section, you have to look at the right section of the screen.
To get to the listings section, scroll down.
Then from there, you will be able to check why they are not syncing with the different selling platforms (eBay, Amazon, and Shopify).
Sometimes, there will be some issues with the products, which aren't syncing with the platforms, so here are the most common solutions to help you solve it:
- App maintenance: Check the Discord status channel for any current updates and maintenance. It can be why the button doesn't appear or why you can't save your Amazon listing.
- Internet connection: Try to check if your network has been cut while trying to add a product or save the listing.
- Cache issues: Cleaning the cache will reset the app details, and it can help you solve the button or save issue.
- Device issues: Try switching between different devices (computers, smartphones...) and logging out, then back in. Sometimes, it's just a simple bug, but you should report it if it happens many times. Do not forget to check if your device needs to be updated.
- Websites issues: Try to check on this website if Shopify, eBay, or Amazon is down. It can be the reason also.
However, if the solutions written here are not working, you should contact us as soon as possible so we can help you fix this. Listings and orders are really important because they will help you make money through different platforms, so do not hesitate to contact us.
Need any further help? Contact us.