In this guide, we will see how to sell collectibles (art, toys, etc).
I/ What are collectibles?
Collectibles refer to items worth far more than their initial price due to their rarity and popularity. It can be limited edition toys, pieces of art, and even comics. People are often misunderstanding the word "collectibles" with "collectibles". The first one represents an item desired by collectors such as rare comics or figurines). The other one means all the items that can be collected, like keys or payments.
II/ How to sell collectibles?
Collectibles are interesting to sell to people who are passionate about them. You have a lot of examples online where some collectors have a room filled with figurines, or even a big warehouse full of them, so you don't need to worry about selling collectibles if you don't know anything about it.
Here are some of the most common and popular websites for selling collectibles:
- eBay is used more to sell stuff than clothing and sneakers, but you can also use it. They have an authenticity guarantee system when you sell your branded stuff.
- You can sell anything
- Huge audience
- Gain more customers
- Expensive fees if you are listing less than a certain amount per month
- Competitive in some niches
- Etsy is a marketplace where you can sell handmade products, but there are also vintage and antique items. You should consider using it with eBay to sell collectibles.
- Easy to setup
- Seller education and support
- Trusted platform
- More competitive than before
- Fees (6.5%)
- Shopify is a CMS (content management system) that will help you build a website. From there, you can sell your stuff with your online shop. The subscription is 29$ per month and you can build very nice websites with it by using templates.
- Very easy to use and manage
- Large app store
- 24/7 support
- Transaction fees (subscription + 3% per item sold)
Selling collectibles is not difficult. The only complicated thing is to find the piece you want to sell and where to sell it. Juiced will help you to find collectibles and these pieces.
Need any further help? Contact us.