In this guide, we will show you what to do if the analytics don't match the data on my seller account
All of the data is displayed here using APIs (application programming interfaces), meaning there are a lot of requests between the app and the websites like Shopify or eBay. You will sometimes encounter problems with the data displayed or some data that doesn't match the analytics.
Here is a list of what you can do to solve these problems:
- Check the website status: You can easily find online if the servers are down for a website. For example, you can search on the Internet for "Shopify down detector" and click on the first link. It will help you to see if there are any problems on their side.
- App status: Try to check if the app is under maintenance by looking in the #status channel in Discord. Otherwise, it can be a maintenance for a specific feature, so checking this can help you.
- Clear cookies: Clearing cookies will reset all the websites' details. Doing this can solve the issue.
- Switch devices: Sometimes, this issue can be seen only on a specific device. Try to switch between your devices to see if this problem persists.
- Internet status: Your Internet connection may have been cut during the process, so looking at this option won't hurt you. Try to disable and enable your Internet to see if it solves your problem.
Need any further help? Contact us.