In this guide, we will show you what to do if your profile picture won't update.
Updating your profile picture can cause issues sometimes. There are a lot of issues that can be solved quickly, so here is a list of the most common problems:
- The image format is not supported: If you use the wrong format image, it won't be read by the app. Try to use a .png or .jpg picture instead.
- Internet connection: During the loading process, your Internet may have been cut off. Do not forget to check your Internet status.
- App status: The app can be under maintenance when you try to access it. Check the Juiced Discord's status channel to see if it's normal.
- Device problems: Try to close the applications you are not using to free memory. Also, check if your device is up to date. It can solve the issue.
- Clear cookies: Clearing cookies help to reset the website details. Doing this can solve the issue, so do not neglect this.
If the solutions above are not working, please contact us as soon as possible. It is crucial that we are told when this issue arises because all of you are using our services, and it must work for you. We will solve the problem as fast as possible for you (we are replying to any questions within 24 hours).
Need any further help? Contact us.