In this guide, we will show you what to do if the tutorials are not playing.
Sometimes the tutorials can have problems buffering and can take a while to begin playing. There are a lot of issues that can be solved quickly, so here is a list of the most common issues:
- Internet connection: During the loading process, your Internet may have been cut off. Do not forget to check your Internet status.
- App status: The app can be under maintenance when you try to access it. Check the Juiced Discord's status channel to see if it's normal.
- Device problems: Try to close the applications you are not using to free memory. Also, check if your device is up to date. It can solve the issue.
- Clear cookies: Clearing cookies help to reset the website details. Doing this can solve the issue, so do not neglect this.
- Video is not uploaded yet: There can be some delays between the video uploading and their availability on the app. Please wait a little bit, and you will be able to watch it.
If the solutions above are not working, please contact us as soon as possible. It is crucial that we are told when this issue arises because all of you are using our services, and it must work for you. We will solve the problem as fast as possible for you (we are replying to any questions within 24 hours).
Need any further help? Contact us.