Sometimes, you may be facing some technical errors when trying to remove websites. Here are some reasons this might be happening and how to solve them:
- Check if your membership is not canceled. You can contact us if you are not sure about the status of your membership. We will sort it with you. If your membership is canceled, you won't be able to access certain features.
- Check juiced.io/status. Please first take a look at the current status of each platform as there may be maintenance/updates being done which results in a temporary shut-down of the app.
- [For web app] Try to switch between different browsers. If you are on Chrome, try to log in to your dashboard on Explorer, Safari, or Edge. Basically, you just want to try it on a different internet browser. After logging in, go ahead and try to remove websites. You can also try to download on a different device or re-download the app on another device.
- [For web app] Clear your cookies. In order to clean your browser, cookies might be the problem of not letting you remove websites.
- [For mobile/tablet app] Try restarting the app. This can be done by closing out and re-launching the Juiced App.
- [For mobile/tablet/desktop app] Uninstall and re-download the app. If all else fails, trying to re-download the app to refresh the data may potentially help solve your issue.
If this error persists, go to the live chat button in the bottom right section of your online browser and click "Report a bug."
Need any further help? Contact us.