In this guide, we will be going over what to do if you can't switch between different analytics.
- I/ Desktop or web application
- II/ Mobile or tablet application
- III/ Other Solutions
1. Log in to the Juiced app -> 2. Find the Manage page -> 3. Switch between different analytics
I/ Desktop or web application
Go to the Manage page on the left side of your Juiced account:
Once in the Manage page, it should look like this:
Find the Filter drop-down in the Analytics section:
Use the Filter drop-down to switch between different Analytics options:
Pick which Filter you'd like to display on your Analytics tab by clicking on it.
If you're still unable to switch between different analytics after doing that, then contact support.
II/ Mobile or tablet application
To switch between different analytics on mobile, follow the video guide below:
To switch between different analytics, tap on the dropdown menu on the top left of the screen that should display four options: Revenue, Profit, Orders, and Unsold.
III/ Other Solutions
Here are some reasons why these options are either not working or unresponsive and how to solve them:
- Check juiced.io/status. Please first look at each platform's current status as there may be maintenance/updates being done, which results in a temporary shut-down of the app.
- [For web app] Try to switch between different browsers. If you are on Chrome, try to log in to your dashboard on Explorer, Safari, or Edge. Essentially, try accessing it on a different internet browser. After logging in, go ahead and try to remove websites. You can also try re-downloading the app on another device.
- [For web app] Clear your cookies. Try clearing your browser; cookies might be the problem of not letting you remove websites.
- [For mobile/tablet/desktop app] Try restarting the app. This can be done by closing out and relaunching the Juiced App.
- [For mobile/tablet/desktop app] Delete and re-download the app. If all else fails, trying to re-download the app to refresh the data may potentially help solve your issue.
If this error persists, go to the live chat button in the bottom right section of your online browser and click "Report a bug."
Need any further help? Contact us.